TuneList - Make your site Live

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 1, 2014

My Great God! Yahuwah!

I am loved by my God. Every day of my life. Every single day! I praise you O Lord, for You keep on enlightening me. Revealing to me the wisdom behind your works. Thank you Almighty God for bringing upon me courage and strength when I most needed it. Your divine presence just soothes my tired mind and body. You alone is enough for me. Why do I have to depend on myself, when it is You who created everything this world contains. Why do I have to worry about insignificant things, when you have promised to us that You shall give unto us everything that our hearts desire, we need just trust. Oh Lord I am really sorry for my forlorn self for always, when trials arise my trust falters and I begin to worry again. Forgive me my God for having such little faith. You are the Lord who created the earth, the sun, the sea, the sky. You know the vastness of the universe and even the number of my hair, how can I not marvel at your glory! Oh Lord. Fill me with your loving presence oh Lord. That I may boast always of your glory! The greatness of your glory goes beyond the fame of this world. You are Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient! I praise you oh Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment