TuneList - Make your site Live

Search This Blog

Monday, December 30, 2013

Broken heart's soliloquy

I dont want to tell that I have been there.
But i just cant help it, its a beware
its a caveat to anyone who dares
to enter this realm when no one else cares
if this is the foxy lady's taste of her first share.

I hate to admit it, but really its true
that i have been busted by someone like you
I am a woman, but it happened to me
Cause I have shown too much than what's supposed to be
And now I just want to let these feelings flee.

I have been so fragile so helpless so weak
And I have been so careless to show you what I felt
You have no concern whether I stumble and fall
You didnt even know that its my first, you asshole!
Now its too late, with you I have never reached any goal.

Can you please just mend this broken heart of mine,
A call or a message would help me just fine.
A show of concern, an apology would do
Tell me that you dont mean to make me feel so blue.
Oh and that you'd not try to do that to other girls too.

Perhaps, this is the end of my short lived romance.
That had only happened in my forlorn mind bychance,
I had invested too much of my emotions, effort and time
For something too elusive and not even worth a dime
I have been a fool for my penchant to find love, what a crime!

I hope, this is a lesson learned for me,
and for all the other ladies who have never set sail to see
That love is not something you have to beg nor hunt for
cause if its for you, its just gonna happen, hardcore!
No need to desperately search for that golden door.

Loving myself is a first chore I have to understand.
For it is only in knowing my worth, that I wont stand for something half cooked.
It may take a while, when I can find that knight of mine
But know for sure, that he'll accept and love me, that's a sign!
Patience my heart is all you need, for now you dont need to grieve!

Its not a loss, but a lesson I just have to take,
that in this life, you'll meet different man of different make,
I guess for some this is too trashy, but have faith everyone's got some garbage too
You just have too take it out, and clean the mess that it left you
Carry on, carry on! Meet the new days coming ahead with a smile and a greeting too!

You're too strong a lady to dwell on that hurting.
That's not even worth a minute of crying.
You can be sure, that if you do improve yourself a bit more
In time, you'll be the girl every man has been waiting for.
Be jolly and know the future has more for you in store!

A happy woman is a happy woman who does not need a man to complete her happiness.
Be happy, and get back to the happy routine you have been in, before him.
Someone worth it would definitely be engaged with a woman like you.
No one's gonna encourage you to bounce back from that hard fall, but me alone.
So bid him tata, and get on with life, know that with the right guy, you shall feel no wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment