TuneList - Make your site Live

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I love you DEAREST JESUS

I love you DEAREST JESUS! Thank you for loving and accepting me as I am. All my flaws, all my weaknesses, all my sins, all of my past, and all I am now, and all that I would be, YOU have embraced them all, without exception. What a perfect perfect Love you have! YOU are so amazing DEAREST JESUS! Words can never express how vast your GREATNESS is! YOU ARE THE KING OF KINGS THE LORD OF LORDS! How WONDERFUL YOU are O LORD!

I am nothing yet I am always in your mind, all the things I do, all the things I thought of, all the things I dreamed of, all the prayers I uttered, all those times I have sinned and hurt YOU. YOU have seen them all. There isnt anything that I can hide from you, as the psamilt David said, Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?8 If I ascend up into heaven, thou artthere: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. (Psalms 139:7-8)

Oh DEAREST JESUS! Help me! Help me to be worthy, worthy of YOU!  My soul vexes much for the enormity of my sins, that I cannot even know how to bring glory to YOU. I wanted to bring YOU so much more than I have done now or before. More than the praises that my lips and my heart brings! More than the tears that runs dry from my eyes. More than the groaning of my spirit, more than anything that I can do. For there isnt anything enough that I can do enough to make me worthy of YOU, my SWEETEST DEAREST JESUS! It was YOUR MERCY and MERCY alone! Oh what a GREAT, PROFOUND LOVE is it! And my heart sores for I wanted to be if not worthy at least able to please YOU. Help me! Help me DEAREST JESUS! May the life I have be led by YOU alone! That this world lose its significance on me. Let all its shimmer fade, and may I keep my eyes on YOU. 

No comments:

Post a Comment